Sandstorm - Cloud trap beat // F.4.F

French Player

Hi everybody. Here is my brand new beat called Sandstorm and it's a cloud trap beat. Tell me what you think about it and I will do the same for you.
Please post the link of your thread for a feedback return as quick as possible. Thank you!

AND FOLLOW ME ON YOUTUBE! ;)

The groove loops very nicely, all the instruments go together pretty well too. Missing sum high frequencies at points but i like the vibes this is giving off

I like the huge bassline on this. The hihats are well chopped - fit perfectly. The chilled melody is amazing and the little bells are really fitting too. Only thing is that the kick could've been punchier - add some compression to the kick and you'll be fine. Keep it up.

This is some great production. You have an amazing bass line and it drives the song big time. The drums go perfectly with this, I wouldn't change anything about them. Super chill beat fam, great work.

I could hear ASAP Rocky going in on this beat. I like the atmosphere you created. I guess my only critique is I think the drums should be louder. Over the bass and melodies. Other than that its dope.

Like the child announce on the beginning. I like this kind of bassline melody, remembers me some of DJ drama productions. Nice synth, snare&kick fits well. Closed hi-hat have a great game, i enjoy how it sounds loose. Good beat overall, mix sounds balanced and master good. Sorry bout the late feed, and thanks for posting on my topic.

Back