Sanatorium | Hip Hop Darkmental

Thanks for the feed earlier. I really like that samples in this, and the melody is on point, has a kinda of creepy feel to it. But it definitely needs some more low end, the mix feels pretty empty overall. I might add some synths in their as well just to really round out the sound. Dope track, keep it up!

I really love the guitar (I think that's what it is) It bounces very well with the drums. The vocals at the beginning was a nice build up to the track. The mix is pretty clean too. Overall this is really dope, I love the bounce it has. Much love.

Yo this is nice. That intro reminds me of diary of a mad man from Gravediggas. Great work. I would've filtered the drums some just to give it a grimier feel. But the chops and all are definitely on point.

i really like the vibe of this track bro. that low buzz sound is cool but for me it happens a little too often.. i would add a simple 808/bassline early on and maybe use that sound less frequently. but overall man this is a cool track. i actually had to freestyle over this for a minute lol

It gives a nice chill eerie vibe...great work with the melody,and the saw is just perfect,I also like the clap that you use! very unique beat,could see Mobb Deep over it,Keep it up!

great vibes. need alot more low end presence to shine tho
if u fix that this is gonna be insane

First off, thanks for the feed on mine. I thought this beat was dope. I listened to a few others on your soundcloud and it's clear you got a dope aesthetic. The beats knock in a grimy and dusty kind of way. And your choice of sample chops is real unique. With this beat in particular I'm really digging the guitar melody and the clap pattern. I'm cool with the fact that there isn't much low end because in my opinion not every beat needs it. I thought you painted a picture super effectively with what you did here. I wasn't a huge fan of the consistent vocal sample throughout - using it a little less frequently would've suited my tastes but that's probably just a personal thing. Good shit overall.

The guitar sample is bone-chilling. At first, I have to admit, I was thinking, man, I don't think that followed the sample at the beginning. But I really felt at the end like I was losing my mind a little bit. A slow maddening, just like the sample suggests. So you nailed that.

I agree that the buzz is used too frequently. I'd use it every 8 or 16, but not every 2. Also feel like a low end synth bass would help this reach its full horrorcore potential.

www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...trap-dirty-south-etc/new-one-work-f4f-500525/

Thanks for the feed earlier. I really like that samples in this, and the melody is on point, has a kinda of creepy feel to it. But it definitely needs some more low end, the mix feels pretty empty overall. I might add some synths in their as well just to really round out the sound. Dope track, keep it up!

Thanx for the supportive feedback response hommie !
:)

I really love the guitar (I think that's what it is) It bounces very well with the drums. The vocals at the beginning was a nice build up to the track. The mix is pretty clean too. Overall this is really dope, I love the bounce it has. Much love.

Many Thanx Homie !
Stay Creative !

Back