Russ x Chance The Rapper Type Beat (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

My latest beat release. I went for a chill Russ vibe. Let me know what yall think. And leave me some links to return the feedback!

Gives a cool chill vibe man. I honestly like how the high end is pretty soft and not too harsh on the ears. I gotta work on branding on my stuff haha.

Honestly for some reason this sounds like a track that would be release in like late September. Good shit tho. What DAWs are you running through. Just out of curiousity.

https://soundcloud.com/kaizee Check it out

Last edited:
Appreciate that! And I use Logic Pro X.

I listened to your newest beat "Further From The Truth" its got a very modern Pop/Trap vibe. Could definitely be used by some mainstream artists. I think the mix needs to be tightened up but the vibe is there.

Yo man, really nice vibe on this beat, mix is really good, but the kick is maybe too loud for me ;)

Yo man, really nice vibe on this beat, mix is really good, but the kick is maybe too loud for me ;)

Thanks man. I like my kicks to punch and stand out in the mix personally!

I listened to the beat in your signature. Really dope vibe. I think the mix sounds a bit crowded. Love the singing sample you used. Some nice synths in there too.

Back