Reminiscing [Prod. Fat Smug] + YouTube Tutorial + .FLP + F4F

F

fatsmug

This video series is approximately two hours and thirty minutes long. This is just the first video which includes composition and arrangement.
The second video contains the mixing and mastering.

This is a track made from the beginning to end.

This track is free for download and you may use it in any project just please give credit in form of "[Prod. Fat Smug]"

Take care.

Subscribe, comment and leave feedback.

Those 808's knock with authority. The switch up came a little abrupt at :35. The transition back to the main melody came much smoother. I did the like the eeriness to the overall track. The mix is super clean. Nice work fam!

Very dope video ! I enjoyed it very much the mix is extremly clean and the 808 hits perfect great work. Also thank you for the feedback I will make sure to tighten up the bass more but I can definitely hear this on the radio keep up the nice production.

These 808's bang really hard mate! I like the darkness of this track,from the melody to the drums,everything is perfect,the backing pads give an awesome vibe to this beat as well as the crashes and the piano,could hear some ICP or Twisted Insane spitting over this thing,the mix sounds very pro,Keep it up! Liked and followed! Peace! :)

wow man, great work. love this, I cant honestly find anything to criticize, love those tom fills. this is nice and grimey. those 808s are killer. keep it up dude.

Love the melody at the beginning of the track, gives you this spooky feeling. These 808s you got are nice too. Those little things you add here and there as well (it’s like this wind sound throughout the track and the evil laughter.) that make the overall environment work. I like the music changeup throughout the track as well. All in all, good job man.

Feedback Appreciated: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ol-4-screamin-thailand-speedboats-f4f-509907/

Back