Recovery - [F4F 100%]

hcgaron

Hey FP fam! As you might know I've posted a lot of pop music lately, but this one is definitely heavily influenced by hip-hop. I would say it's got pop elements too - but it almost certainly needs a rapper as well. Definitely radio IMHO.

I also used a lot of live instruments for this one, which gives it a certain sound (I think).

I'd love to get your feedback - and be sure to drop your links so I can return the feed!

I really appreciate the listen and the look. Cheers!

Really solid track here man! Really unique, almost EDM kind of feel to it, but with great Hip Hop vibes to it as well. Instrumentation is excellent, never gets boring, and the mix is outstanding! I love those vocal samples as well. There's really no advice I can offer you, this is on point. Really professional sound here keep up the work like this!
Hit me back when you can: Pair of Dimes EP

oh this is tight brother good swing on those drums super chill drop to the guitars and that bass is tight. super solid man totally radio ready!! so dope haha

check me out brother!
Sweet Sorrow K Dangerous F4F!! first single from my new album! Raw as hell =)

Thanks so much for the listen and for the kind feedback; I can't tell you how humbled and how flattered I am! The support means the world to me!

I want to be sure to hear yours on studio monitors so I'll hit your thread tonight. Cheers, bro; and thanks again!

Dope work. Clean mix, definitely radio friendly. Love the change ups and the movement throughout the track.

My latest.

like the track a lot man, honestly dont like the change up at 30 seconds in, its too soft compared to fast pace verse sections. love the distortion you have right away into the second verse. I dont mind a soft chorus, but its almost too soft for me, but the verses are sick as hell. thats just my opinion tho, obviously a lot of people enjoy the edm like parts.

I'm returning feedback here.
And to start with.......you're mad talented bro. This thing is unbelievable. This thing is on a whole nother level.
The way all the lines come together, the bridges, the riffs, the synth lines...wow.
I'm really honest when I say I'm speachless. Sorry that I can't give you any other feedback than this, but I can't find anything to bother me.
Man, could you mentor me?

oh man really, really nice work!!! so rich in variety.
0:54 got me bangin so hard. super dope instrumentation and clean mix!
can't find nothing i would change even if i try :D
got this on repeat right now, keep up the work!!

Dee Beatz

Hi,

thank you for your feedback.

I really like your track, it's very eclectic and rich in sounds. Next, very well mixed, kept me interesting all the time.
One of most professional works I've met here, keep it up.

That left me speechless mate...for real,the guitar and the sax in the beginning are awesome and thought it was some 50 cent stuff,but at the 0:30 you caught me off-guard lol! you changed the style in a matter of seconds,that's something really awesome,it got me banging my head,clean mix too,great work as always,Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-dark-sample-hip-hop-beat-free-dl-f4f-500036/

Thanks so much for your feed my friend! I can't thank you enough for the kind words - I'm incredibly humbled. I hit you back on your thread so be sure to check there for your feed - but you sound great bro!

Keep it up and thank you again - cheers!

Really solid track here man! Really unique, almost EDM kind of feel to it, but with great Hip Hop vibes to it as well. Instrumentation is excellent, never gets boring, and the mix is outstanding! I love those vocal samples as well. There's really no advice I can offer you, this is on point. Really professional sound here keep up the work like this!
Hit me back when you can: Pair of Dimes EP

Thanks so much for your feedback, bro! I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and how thankful I am for your listen and your kind feedback. You keep me humbled and inspired.

I hit you back so check your thread for the feed!

Cheers!

Clearly radio ready! I really like the structure of the song. The loud part which goes to the smooth one with the voice sample which goes to the banging one, etc. it's well found! And each part is worked with big precision and the most important, the all thing is coherent. I would just put a little bit more reverb on some elements like the voice sample that I would spatialise a bit more too.
But great shit! keep going

Dope work. Clean mix, definitely radio friendly. Love the change ups and the movement throughout the track.

My latest.

Thanks so much for the listen and your kind reply! I can't tell you how much it means to me; I'm incredibly grateful and very humbled.

I hit you back in your thread already so check your feed there. Great track, btw!

Cheers!

Really good. The variation really made the track for me, good work changing up styles and that bass is very strong. The live instruments makes it have a natural sound which is missing from a lot of modern music. If music like this was on the radio, I'd probably listen to it more haha. Thanks for the feedback on my track man.

Last edited:
Yo sorry for the late feedback I could've sworn I had replied to you bro.
I love the switch ups and everything you used and made it flow together so nicely.
I can definitely hear this on the radio.
the guitars are crisp and sound live , I'm not sure if they're really live or not but your sound quality sounds industry bro. It's amazing.
It goes together really nicely.
9/10 bro.

Back