Real Hip Hop - Catalyst - LV the Aura (F4F 100%)

I like this. I'm assuming you're the rapper on here, right? Some great lyricism and the beat itself really accomplishes the chill and laid back vibe that I think was intended. Drums also sound really really nice to me. I like it, great work.

Dig the Chop N Screwed intro. Flow is dope, reminds me of some cypress hill with a little more swag. Mix is official. Tight spit game fam, keep grinding!

I like this. I'm assuming you're the rapper on here, right? Some great lyricism and the beat itself really accomplishes the chill and laid back vibe that I think was intended. Drums also sound really really nice to me. I like it, great work.

Yep I'm the rapper as well.

Thanks for the feed broes

I dig the beat, i like the organ or synth in the back. Overall nice mix and master on the vocals but didn't like the deep chorus. Great lyrics, nice!

Pros:
- beat creativity vibe
- flow and lyrics
- simple yet complex
- nice hook [nice use of effect]
- drum + bass
- outro beat, dope also. would be nice if you had used it in the middle of the song too. [for more variation]

Cons
- Could be more wide [ to surround your vocal ]
- Could use more variations [ doesn't ruin the track though ]

Overall
Chill track, very dope flows and lines

Check my soundcloud if ya want ! - https://soundcloud.com/alwaysskilled

nothing to complain man. I like the flow its different and you got a damn clean language haha.
Beat goes hard and the chopped and screwed is really dope! keep it up man!!

Last edited:
thank you people

nothing to complain man. I like the flow its different and you got a damn clean language haha.
Beat goes hard and the chopped and screwed is really dope! keep it up man!!

thanks for the feed. as for the clean language, I try not to use curse words as filler

Ya man this is good... Your mixing has improved since last I heard... Good flow and I like how you switched up the last verse with the beat... Overall good work.. Check my new one out
https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/dredge-taste-feat-cg-kid-ghost-prod-western-genius-498388/

Last edited:
thanks for the feedback...i dig the overall vibe of this joint has that old school feel to it but has a modern style about it too...like someone said above the beat could use some width so that every thing doesnt sound like its on top of another instrument..keep it up bro

Definitely feeling your style man, your voice is confident from the start which is great. I really like the beat switch for the last verse, outro is really strong in general.

Digging the chopped and screwed as well.

this is insane love the beat its so grimey vocals recorded well and the flow compliments the beat perfectly really like it look forward to hearing more this is my kinda shit

I agree with some of the previous critiques, it could use more variations and I personally don't like the kick that you used. Other than that it has a really old school vibe and I like it, nice track!

where do I start, very dope production this is real hip hop. I really like your chops as well as the screwed vocal usage on the intro and hook. The mix is very nice drums and bass hit very well, your vocal mixing is on point as well and I was really digging the lyricism in the verse's. Overall great great job! keep up the great work bro.

I like the laid back vibe, rapping and production is good. The only thing i wasn't feeling was the hook.

Hey man, thank you for the positive feedback on my beat.

This beat is great. Lovely vibes. I love the keys. I'm not entirely sure if the pitched down chorus really works with the beat. I would change this.

Your flow is pretty smooth man. It fits perfectly on the beat. Your lyricism is pretty outstanding too. Good job. I would just work on that deep chorus...the pitch just doesn't fit the sound!

Good job brother, keep it up.

Back