Post Malone/Khalid Type Beat - Sad, Reminiscent, Atmospheric - F4F!

FlipSumn

Trying new types of beats. "Forgetful" - Lmk what you think, F4F ✊��

Last edited:
This is nice. Straight up soundtrack vibe in my opinion. That synth pad is sweet. If you get a chance please check out my latest. Cheers fam.

This is nice. Straight up soundtrack vibe in my opinion. That synth pad is sweet. If you get a chance please check out my latest. Cheers fam.

Thanks for the feedback!

I like your beat, very jazzy and chill. I think the drums need some work. They feel a little disjoint, you might wanna try a reverb + compression to glue them together a little bit. Since you're going for jazzy, try adding some swing to the drums so they sound less programmed. Also, play with some fills or effects to punctuate the transitions a little more.

Lastly, I like the note in the bass line, but I'd suggest punching it up - maybe add some saturation/distortion to it to fill out the bottom end and make sure it shows up on crappier speakers.

Good stuff homie, I'm a big fan of jazzy hip hop, keep it going!

Chord progressions are very beautiful. I dont like the idea of hi hats, especially that 2 step pattern, i think it is too fast. General sound of the whole beat is pretty awesome, i will consider you to work on the mixing part, everything else you already have or you will get with time! Good job!
My latest :https://www.futureproducers.com/for...4f-dababy-type-beat-crow-553510/#post50115691

I appreciate the feedback! And word, I'm figuring out my hi-hat style - I'll play with different timings. Mixing is a whole other beast lol, still a complete rookie there. I'll keep reading and learning. Thanks man! BTW, I gave you some feedback on your CROW beat on that other thread. solid work.

Back