Old school dubstep-inspired beat (F4F 100%)

this is a very one off a kind production fam! i like it! nothing bad to say about this! Keep it up! #Bassgodd

I like the bounce on this. Very trippy. I could here some UK rappers spitting over this. Not really my genre so I won't critique it too much. But its sounds dope for what it is.

I don't really listen to dubstep so its kinda hard for me to critique and give good feedback. BUt from what i can tell it seems good and it's well mixed

I don't really listen to dubstep so its kinda hard for me to critique and give good feedback. BUt from what i can tell it seems good and it's well mixed
Thx famalam, I've been struggling with mixing alot lol. Glad it's starting to pay off! Much appreciated <3
I like the bounce on this. Very trippy. I could here some UK rappers spitting over this. Not really my genre so I won't critique it too much. But its sounds dope for what it is.
Thank you fam! I'm glad you like it even tho it aint ur cup of tea lol. Much appreciated!
Dude this is next level! Love the wobbles <3 no actually, i love you.
Thx bro <3 Ur the best! Much love!

errybody should check this guy out btw, he is a B E A S T !!
that snare is sick i like how you put synths on it every once in awhile good beat sir
Thx fam! Much appreciated!
this is a very one off a kind production fam! i like it! nothing bad to say about this! Keep it up! #Bassgodd
Thank you fam, much appreciated!
This is sick, really trippy. Those hihats are really sick when they are rolling hella fast haha. Bass goes hard also, sounds unique for dubstep too.

Could you drop feedback on this?
https://soundcloud.com/distortedwonder/i-told-you-feat-exitium
Thank you! I'm glad you think it sounds unique, that's huge! Feed has been left on ur SC ;)
Original af, like the vibe, keep this stuff up, it's good!

check mine out if u want :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...an-x-sudden-karma-type-beat-f4f-100-a-535241/
Thanks m8, I'm glad u like it! Feedback has been deployed lol, good work!

The rolling snare at 0:25 is cool, the bass is dope too. Maybe you can add a little reeverb on the snare because it is very dry. The overall mixing sounds good to me. Good job bro and thank you for your feedback on my beat! ;)

Yoooo this is definitely the soundtrack to an acid induced adventure in the colorful land of Tomorrow's Past. I fuxwit it highly, very original! No critiques at all, my man!

cool!! don't really know the genre, but i like this! sounds clean and loud!! very experimental and different, which is always the most interesting! keep it up bro!

and thank you for your comment, really appreciate!

damn idk what it is bout this but it really slaps, this shit mad dope hahaha one of those tracks that just keep me going, when it ends I be like "this shit over already" keep up the good work fam

Check out my thread here, preciate it!
Haha that makes me so happy dude, I appreciate it! I'll check your thread out right now!
cool!! don't really know the genre, but i like this! sounds clean and loud!! very experimental and different, which is always the most interesting! keep it up bro!

and thank you for your comment, really appreciate!
Thx fam! I appreciate it a lot!
Yoooo this is definitely the soundtrack to an acid induced adventure in the colorful land of Tomorrow's Past. I fuxwit it highly, very original! No critiques at all, my man!
ayyy U know it! Thx a lot!!
The rolling snare at 0:25 is cool, the bass is dope too. Maybe you can add a little reeverb on the snare because it is very dry. The overall mixing sounds good to me. Good job bro and thank you for your feedback on my beat! ;)
Thanks for the feedback fam! I'll look into fucking w/the snare if I decide to tamper with it some more!
Im not to familiar with the dubstep genre but this is some unique shit right here, dope innovative vibe.
Thank you dude, I'm glad u liked it!

Back