** Nobody Stops ** (CLOUD TRAP, CHILL BEAT) F4F

I'm feeling them vocal samples, definitely fits nicely with the vibe of the track! I feel like something is missing though, maybe some more percussive elements, open hi hats and crashes etc? But overall it's decent!

I'd leave a link but I can't post links yet, so return feedback to the track in my signature please?

I'm feeling them vocal samples, definitely fits nicely with the vibe of the track! I feel like something is missing though, maybe some more percussive elements, open hi hats and crashes etc? But overall it's decent!

I'd leave a link but I can't post links yet, so return feedback to the track in my signature please?

Ill leave feed on your Cloud

This is a good start. I would change up the pattern on the snare/clap. It sounds bit repetitive (something I am always guilty of myself). The Pac clip in the beginning was nice. I would cut it out of the other spots in the track though. Keep grinding my man.

LvL Up (Feed for Feed)

This is a good start. I would change up the pattern on the snare/clap. It sounds bit repetitive (something I am always guilty of myself). The Pac clip in the beginning was nice. I would cut it out of the other spots in the track though. Keep grinding my man.

LvL Up (Feed for Feed)

Thanks bro. Yeah I originally made the drums simple to feel out the beat, then my computer went into shit mode. Can't handle all the vsts so I have to wait for ram.

Nice work for a first non-sampled track. You should consider adding a breakdown in the middle to switch things up. I gave you a like and a follow.

Back