NO LOSSES: New ambient type beat with rap

Allegheny Cal

What's going on again FP!? Here's a new quick song I just whipped up...beat created by myself as well. Feedback on the mix, verse and beat would much be appreciated.

As always, all feedback will be returned as well. Thank you guys for all the help.

Last edited:
Vocals feel a bit loud, might just be me. Beat is pretty cool too. Verse is hard and the flow is sick.
a bit on the short side, but still a nice track
My new beat: https://soundcloud.com/michaelmintchev/earning

Ha! Intentionally made it short as a kind of teaser...appreciate the feed. You may be correct as well about the vocals being loud...feel like I easily might've gotten producer ear.

As for your beat I"m feeling it man, that 808 was hitting HARD. Only thing though is that I do believe it got a bit dry and repetitive...maybe mix up the bell melody a bit to give it some variation? Add a few instruments as well maybe? Same could be said of the 808 as well...it just could've played another pattern or two just to keep the beat more fresh.

Again though man, I do really dig it and I wish my 808s could hit as hard lol. And I'm sure some of the issues I highlighted above would be fixed fixed an artist anyway.

Last edited:
What's going on again FP!? Here's a new quick song I just whipped up...beat created by myself as well. Feedback on the mix, verse and beat would much be appreciated.

As always, all feedback will be returned as well. Thank you guys for all the help.

Im feeling it, vocals just too loud but like you said it's hard to tell if the vocals are at the right level as the producer lol. Your bars are solid and the beat is cool, a lot of great details. Instrumental feels full with the panning, stereo separation etc. With some better mixing this would be an A1 track

nice bars, just bit of mixing on the vocals (volume etc.) Your beats fits the style of your rapping. just wish it was a bit longer with a catchy chorus :D I followed and liked you on SC. I would highly appreciate it if you could leave a like and a comment on my latest video! Stay blessed!

nice bars, just bit of mixing on the vocals (volume etc.) Your beats fits the style of your rapping. just wish it was a bit longer with a catchy chorus :D I followed and liked you on SC. I would highly appreciate it if you could leave a like and a comment on my latest video! Stay blessed!

Just listened to your beat man. I wasn't expecting this not gonna lie haha, but that's a good thing. I like the jazzy old school feel to it. Mixing is certainly solid too, one thing I'd look at though is that 808. It only hits one note anyway...I'd probably swap that out for a more jazzy and make it play its own pattern just to stick to the soulful kind of mood you got here. Keep at it bro, I'm loving how you chopped that sample, and the keys were a nice touch as well!

Also hit you with that follow on sc homie, thanks for the feed!

Sick beat, sick bars, flow on point. I'm not a big fan of the mixing as the vocals sound a lil bit too loud and didn't realy blend on the mix.

Here is my advice ! Fix that, make it a lil bit longer if possible and drop that shit as a video. Doesn't have to be a fancy music video just you in front of the mic spitting" can do the work. As it looks like videos are more noticed on the internet. "
Good luck.

Back