next banger F4F grime

industi i think the bass synth sound and the ambient guitars sound dope, but i think you could make it more structured and add more variation to make each part more distinct

Damn grime is crazy. Like techno trap which I feel is something MIA would spit on. It's cultural and a fresh sound. I like the outro too! damn thats dope! This is also mastered pretty good.

Last edited:
I love the bit when the melody comes in at 41 seconds it reminds me of when i used to rap on the playground at lunch time we used to always make sure someone goes absolutely ham on that part of the beat lol.
Would you mind giving me some feedback on the beat in my sig it's the first beat i've made & i also followed you on soundcloud a follow back would be appreciated.

I like the concept of the beat i like the structure but i think you need to bring your 808s and kicks more to the front of your beat

@PRFKTN, for your first beat this is structured well and builds nicely. your bass sounds muddy and stock but that's to be expected if its your first. i'd say the bit at 1:20 sounds a little unnatural as instrumental but could be cool with vox. followed back, nice to see others from LDN.

The 1st half kinda reminds me of tnight a little bit. I love your usage of drums in this one. Also love the percussions once again like the bells. The 2nd half where you switch it up might be my favorite of this beat where you bring in the strings and shit. Good work man.

thanks for the feed, i've remixed and reuploaded so the drums and sub should hit harder, let me know how i can improve the mix further

yoo man! I like the mix how it is yoo! it got everything low/mid/high dont worry bout yo mix yo! good work homie!

I'm not to familiar with grime but the production is catchy. i like the flute type sound that comes in towards the end.

Not a genre that I follow so my feedback won't be as valuable. But, music is music and this sounds good. The 808s could carry more power for this type of song, but they are fine. Instruments could be made a little bit more interesting if you tweak reverbs, delays and choruses accordingly but all is well. Keep it up!

Very interesting banger you got here bro! I love the instrument choices and the techniques you used for the 808 bass. However, I feel that there's a lack of substance. You could fix that by adding in more sub melodies, or playing around with some reverb and delays on the existing instruments and drums used in the track. The snare is a bit too quiet in my opinion. Other than that, very kool track with lots of potential. Keep it up homie!

Here's my track. It's a fusion of Trap and Reggaeton, and I'd really love some trapheads to help me out with the trap side of things!

Back