*New* Trap/Hip-hop beat "Beast" TY$ inspired. F4F 100%

alpha ant

I'm really trying to get someone on this track so I need to body it. Inspired by Ty Dolla $ign songs from new EP Campaign.

I'm also new this is my second beat produced, any tips mixing, mastering, or just overall song wise, I WILL RETURN FEEDBACK.

Thank you , cheers!

i think the mix and arrangement could use some more love. i like the synths you used and the drums. But i think they need more power to make them shine. The snare is too quiet and the shaker is too loud in my opinion.

Indeed the hat is a bit too loud, snare could appear more, but i like the synth and kick you chose. The main synth is repetitive, perhaps at some point you could mute it and came back with it again after 4 patterns or something like that. Hope to help, nice way it ends. Try to put one more instrument for help to fill the empty spaces. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

I'm really trying to get someone on this track so I need to body it. Inspired by Ty Dolla $ign songs from new EP Campaign.

I'm also new this is my second beat produced, any tips mixing, mastering, or just overall song wise, I WILL RETURN FEEDBACK.

Thank you , cheers!

Yo this shit aint even bad for your second beat! I love the composition... I think the synth could be a lil more creative... maybe add some modulation to that muhfucka. Drums are aight... .bassline is nice, but it could use some low end thickness.. Also its a lil out of tune. Overall, nice work

This needs a little work bro but if done properly could be a dope banger.

Needs a much better mix
Drums more hard hitting
Instruments need to be levelled out properly
Bass is fighting with the kick so sounds muffled
Pan some of the instruments off centre to create space

Maybe listen to one of you fav beats of this style and try to see how everything is placed in its own space and then use that as a building block for you beat(s)

Liks i previously said, you have a good melody and overall nice idea that with a little work will be 100% better my bro

Return the feed please > https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-old-school-wiley-vibes-f4f-100-a-527815/

Back