New Trap Beat (feed4feed)

Cool melody throughout the beat. It needs something more though, maybe a synth in the background. Its kinda repetitive also you should change it up now and then to keep it live. I like the 808's and the strings. Overall the song is cool. keep it up.

sick beat. some of the sub bass notes sound out of key though. i like the beat but it just kinda sounds like its missing something, try playing around with different effects for the synths and pianos you have going on. good work though

cleanly mixed but like everyone else said there just seems to be something missing. i think at certain points there needs to be a synth following the melody, but it's a nice beat.
when you get the time can you review this:

Thanks for the feedback. I think what everyone feels missing is maybe something in the lower mids just above the bass. Doesnt have to be anything crazy, even just a low synth stab or something can fill that space up well. Add something in that area and it will be a solid track.

I like the strings. The drums don't really stand out at all they sound like the standard 808 kit. I would mess around with different samples and try to get your own sounds. I like the main melody. The lead is kind of harsh, could be lower in the mix. Good beat for rapping over.

Sounds like potential. Felt like you could have used higher quality sound selection and 808s were barely hearable. The melodies were nice and the drum work was nice and simple

Back