New Trap Beat (F4F)

Tbh I really dig this beat well done! One slight thing I'd add is a pad or sample throughout to give it more depth. Otherwise, keep up the good work!

The first thing that touches my ear is that this piano sounds a bit out of tune. Maybe this is what you wanted but it sounds strange and the chords don't fit. Really like the synth part and I think the 808 match very well. A little bit of delay on the snare would sound decent but that's my imagination what started to work on this beat. Otherwise the snare is definitely on point. Also I like how you played with the mutes. Overally it's a good track and I could imagine tyler the creator on it. Keep on making new stuff!

Last edited:
good job at all but i my vision for the piano its with a little bit distortion and maybe a bit lower, also this tape effect its rly cool just on time, keep it up

I like where you were taking this. The piano does sound a bit out of tune. I like the synth and 808 part too, compression done well on the 808. Nice mixing with the strings in the back. Some reverb or delay on the snare could've made it pop more but preferences on tracks are always different. Overall, good work! Keep it up!

Nice beat bro!! your drumwork and 808 are very nice!! Piano melody is oke. keep this good work on! I subscribed to your channel and liked your video. To return the favor, please like and comment on my video and subscribe to my channel.
I would appreciate it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7avbjmXKMD0

Really liking the drums and repercussions on this one. The CD riser sounds pretty bad was. The piano is cool but it feels lonely. Maybe some sort of counter melody to compliment it. Like most have said, add some slight reverb or delay on the snare and it'll hook up the track. Keep cook brother. Well done

Back