New Song! Pls check it out F4F!

• Thread starter Jacques My Beats
  • Start date
J

Jacques My Beats

This is my second offering from my first solo album! I'm primarily a producer that works with a bunch of rappers and R&B/Pop singers so this project is new ground for me! All critique is welcome and i will return the favor! Thanks guys!

I like this. I don't know too much about lyrics, but I feel like they are "too digital" at times. I love the guitar though, great work on it. Keep it up man!

This is my current project, If you could give me some tips on mixing and better sounds I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• good beat.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
he autotune and acoustic combo is odd but also provides a new type of contrast which help make each pop out more. I think it'll sound cleaner though with the effects on the vocals. I like hearing vocals raw.

Thanks for the input guys! I'll return the favor!

he autotune and acoustic combo is odd but also provides a new type of contrast which help make each pop out more. I think it'll sound cleaner though with the effects on the vocals. I like hearing vocals raw.
Yeah i just really like the idea of a digital sounding voice over acoustic instruments. I did a clean version and it sounded good too. I just like doing different shit. Thanks for the input though man!

This would sound better without the effect on your voice trust in your talent as a artist because most def have the skill

I really like your piano preset. I think you can improve the mixing of the vocal. Keep up the good work and thank you for the feedback on my beat ;)

Returned all feedback! Thanks for the advice everyone!

Back