New smoothbanger! F4f #bassgod

BASSGOD

The Silencer
WHATS GOOD FP,

BACK AT IT WITH A SMOOTHBANGER! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BLA BLA BLA BLA.. I ALWAYS RETURN THE FEED, YOU KNOW!

#BASSGODD

Low end is killing, drum patterns are tight, I like your lead synth/arps too, very nice work once again!

instro is hard drums sound clean but crunchy at the same time which i love ****ing love the low end of this track bass or 808s is insane love the synths overall the mix is really well done beat never gets boring creative shit

Like this one bro I myself as a trap producer find mixing to be the hardest part because there's so many different things people may be going for in a trap mix anymore. I think yours sits in a good place good instrumentation everything seems to have room to breathe nice track~

Thanks for Feed

Sick bass as always mate,the claps also feel very unique,that's some pretty dope trap shit,especially when that whistle comes in,it sits perfectly,the main melody is also very sinister,btw are you a massive user? I am asking because I heard it's pretty nice for beats like this,anyway,it's a hellish track,could see some Fredo Santana over it,Keep it up mate!

Back