[NEW] Logic Type Beat - Outlaw [Feedback 4 Feedback]

That beat dope man ! I left a comment and subbed.. would be appreciated if you did the same ��

Really trippy melody, before I read the description I thought sounds like a Joyner Lucas type beat.

That bass is sick and kick cuts throught it perfectly so that not even fighting for space(sidechaining?). Hats were good and I was feeling the panning on them and other percs Only thing that I wasn't feeling was definitely the snare, I felt that it didn't really fit...I was expecting a bit harder than that. Good shit as usual.

Can you leave me some feedback bro: Old School rap beat feed for feed

Last edited:
Really trippy melody, before I read the description I thought sounds like a Joyner Lucas type beat.

That bass is sick and kick cuts throught it perfectly so that not even fighting for space(sidechaining?). Hats were good and I was feeling the panning on them and other percs Only thing that I wasn't feeling was definitely the snare, I felt that it didn't really fit...I was expecting a bit harder than that. Good shit as usual.

Can you leave me some feedback bro: Old School rap beat feed for feed
Thanks for the feedback
It's all about eq and good balance. If the instruments are eq-ed properly, the kick and the 808/bass can sit properly in the mix. You can use sidechain technique for the 808s I saw many producer that use that, also the thing that we like to do is move the notes of the 808 little to the right so the kick has room to hit hard its like a sidechaining. If you are FL Studio user on the sample envelope there is a delay knob next to the attack knob that can be usefull too, also you can use the time knob to make some space for the kick or you can move the notes manually.

Last edited:
Dope beat! i like the detuned melodied, really gives the track a dark and unique vibe. drums are slapping as well. I could definitely see logic or maybe even drake on this one. nothing negative to say, keep it up!

Gave you a sub, really looking forward to seeing how far you go with your music. Such a clean sound and awesome melody!

Yeah bro heard this over at IllMuzik my man, like I said its a cold one bro great beat and slick mix man!

Sick I was hoping you didn't use the same lame 808 snare everyone else does and when the beat dropped it was all good shit was nice n bangin great choice of snare

Back