Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: [NEW] Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Sinner [Feedback 4 Feedback]

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 127 Times in 127 Posts

    [NEW] Joyner Lucas Type Beat - Sinner [Feedback 4 Feedback]

    Sign in to disable this ad
    Sup guys, here's our newest beat "Sinner". Let us know what you think!


    If you like the beat, drop like and subscribe.


    For more beats visit: Buy Beats at TheThrillz.com: Rap Beats, Hip Hop Beats & more!




    DROP YOUR LINKS FOR FEEDBACK!
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~


  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Awesome beat! Love the melodies, and the build up is great. The 808 is a bit quiet in the verse, it clashes a little with the kick. Everything else sounds top notch. The snare is also a little dry. However this beat is really. Maybe its a bit long too.
    Please listen to my track and give me come feedback, it would be much appretiated. Thanks
    King Solomon (Trap Beat) KairosBeatz by Kairos | Free Listening on SoundCloud

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairosbeatz For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked 89 Times in 89 Posts
    This is a banger. That build up was nice. Mix sounded spot on too. Dope visuals too. Good work

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to LongLiveTheKing For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    I really like that looping sci fi lead sound. Wasn't a huge fan of the sound choice for the chords, but that's just me as I've never liked that sort of timbre. This is really solid work though overall sir. Well done.

    I'd appreciate any feedback on one of mine as well. Cheers man. YouTube

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight2Vinyl For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Novara, Italy
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
    Hi, nice work
    too long for me but i'm beginning to think that only my beats last 1:40/50 maximum ahah
    anyway it' my personal op.
    HH are very good, snare is perfect
    would appreciate a feedback on mine, too, thanks!

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    damn. everyone in here is amazing. ya'll inspired me. specially this kind of tracks. thanks man

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    120
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Glosik View Post
    Hi, nice work
    too long for me but i'm beginning to think that only my beats last 1:40/50 maximum ahah
    anyway it' my personal op.
    HH are very good, snare is perfect
    would appreciate a feedback on mine, too, thanks!
    Lol. I always appreciate when a critique is followed up by a moment of clarity. Nice post man.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Straight2Vinyl For This Useful Post:


  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Cool intro on this one, really like that synth you've used. 808 hits like hell when it comes in, sounds great on my headphones. The drums are nice and crisp as well and I really like the bass switch up around 1:30. Also worth noting that this is one of the few 'rapper-type' beats that actually lives up to it - could definitely hear Joyner on this. Nice work bro.


  13. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 127 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairosbeatz View Post
    Awesome beat! Love the melodies, and the build up is great. The 808 is a bit quiet in the verse, it clashes a little with the kick. Everything else sounds top notch. The snare is also a little dry. However this beat is really. Maybe its a bit long too.
    Please listen to my track and give me come feedback, it would be much appretiated. Thanks
    King Solomon (Trap Beat) KairosBeatz by Kairos | Free Listening on SoundCloud
    Thanks a lot for the feedback
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    856
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 127 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing View Post
    This is a banger. That build up was nice. Mix sounded spot on too. Dope visuals too. Good work
    Appreciate it
    ~~ Website: thethrillz.com ~~


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •