New Jazzy Bounce (Guarantee you'll groove) (F4F)

J.SUL

Whats up guys.

Just dropped a new track.

Tell me how you like it.

Comment here or on the page.

Last edited:
The atmospheric intro is nice. I like the synth melodies maybe the vox samples all a bit too much here and there because they don't make any real concept together, maybe stick to some strong but one sample that creates the melody and don't confuse the listener too much. The drum work is good and the mix sounds clean, keep it up!

Snare fits right, synth's were interesting, i like when the bass line enters as well. There are some nice sample cuttings out there, but others sounds sometimes a bit off. Appreciated this production even if doesn't fit much my type. The piano on the end was the element i most liked, mix appears balanced. Could you review this piano beat that i made?

synth you used for the melody sounds great dude. vocal chops feel a bit out of place imo though. great work

Wow this is very interesting excellent groove this is cool somthing to really listen too, i like the chords and other keyboard work you did. Very cool style!!!!!!!! U have a u tube?

Like that intro sample in the very beginning, but I feel like the ambient synth noise intro part goes on too long, the takeoff flight controller sample's cool too but there are some plosive sounds coming through that you could chop out. Like you could literally chop that entire part of the vocal sample out and probably no one would notice. Plosives are distracting. This concept is dope bro. Only thing I can think is maybe add some reverb or delay to those vocal samples to gel them to each other a little more and make the beat have more of a feel of continuity, at least in the beginning where you have less instruments. Things come together more later, still feels a hair choppy though. Kick can come thru a bit more, compress that shit some more side chain it and give it a boost.

What do you think of mine Mane by qitup | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Back