New "FutureHop" jam!! I actually sing!! Trying new stuff and i love it!! F4F Danger!

kdanger

New "FutureHop" jam!! I actually sing!! Trying new stuff and i love it!! F4F Danger!

So I really feel like im improving with these songs guys and im so happy!!

Also My album is goin to be released on Sep 5th you guys buuuuuut im goin to give it you guys a week before as a thanks for helping me so much!! keep eyes peeled!!

anywho here is my newest baby!!

Beat by soundcloud.com/fauxblu

thanks for the feedback man
like the melodies here and that last part is really dope but the timing on the drums seems a bit off in some parts. Not just saying that because you said that on mine. haha

thanks for the feedback man
like the melodies here and that last part is really dope but the timing on the drums seems a bit off in some parts. Not just saying that because you said that on mine. haha

Thanks for the listen!! what part?? I didn't make the beat but I hadn't heard anything

Nice work. I really love that deep saw pad that comes in near the end of the verses. I think there's too much reverb on the vocals during the hook, because they are sort of hard to make out if you don't know the lyrics. Other than that it seems pretty legit! Keep it up.

Returning feed...

WOah. Def a little different. That flow thooooooo....

This shit is dope man! Cant really complain about anything on this. Maybe turn down the Verb on the hook a TAD. But besides that, all dope. Lyrical, flowing, production. Good shit my man

I like the vibe of this track I listened on my phone but overall it's mixed pretty well favorite part of the song was the vocal chops in the beat really liked that

I got a very Flatbush Zombie feel from this. Might assume that's what you were going for. But overall, I like it. I like the effects on the vocals. One thing I would say to improve upon is speak up for the mic. I can tell at times you held back your voice. You got a talent though so keep with it. I'll peep the album.

Aye fam,

I hadn't heard anything you've done before this, but I just wanna say I really like what you're doing. The storyline and lyricism are on point in this track.

I will say, the levels of your vocals in the hook seem a little bit low. If you listen closely, it seems like you're rapping then there's a huge drop in the level. I'm not saying they have to be on the same because you definitely want that dramatic effect, but there needs to be more presence in the hook... IMO.

Keep doing your thing!

Check me out: Mick Jenkins x Kirk Knight x Isaiah Rashad Type Beat - F4F

Nice work. I really love that deep saw pad that comes in near the end of the verses. I think there's too much reverb on the vocals during the hook, because they are sort of hard to make out if you don't know the lyrics. Other than that it seems pretty legit! Keep it up.
Thank you man!! I have been tinkering with it =)

Nice choice on the instrumental. Flow is catchy, tight , laid back, but not too sleepy. A fairly decent production, too. Nice, 8/10...

This is dope. Reminds me of some old school Kid Cudi shit. Beat sets the vibe nicely. The end part threw me off a lil bit with those synthy horns. Other than that nice track.

The rapping on this track was really on point. The lyrics and the flow were all really good. I dug the beat too. The singing wasn't quite my thing, but that's just my taste really. I have some purist tendencies sometimes.

I got a very Flatbush Zombie feel from this. Might assume that's what you were going for. But overall, I like it. I like the effects on the vocals. One thing I would say to improve upon is speak up for the mic. I can tell at times you held back your voice. You got a talent though so keep with it. I'll peep the album.

Thanks kind sir!

Back