NEW Darky Trap Beat [F4F]

I like the idea of this song a lot. The crows and screaming definitely add to the creepy feel of the beat. That trap nigs sting is a tad loud compared to the rest of the mix though, it takes away from some of the quieter parts of the song. You have got some nice drum work and I really like your synths you are using. Keep it up man, I like what you got

Let me know what you think of my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

Try using darker melody on the bells to add to the vibe. Otherwise great work, i like the bass and the screaming. Mix is clean, keep it up.

that dark melody is on point , in my opinion i wanted the kicks snares and hat's to hit way FATTER i would say some compression would definitely help on the snare and kick maybe bring levels up and some reverb on the hats cause the vibes there forsure the bells are killer, me personally im not a fan of the 808 mafia's siren because i feel like thats their thing but it sounds dope ! overall in my opinion this a banger and i hear guwop spittn on it.

in my opinion i wanted the kicks snares and hat's to hit way FATTER i would say some compression would definitely help on the snare and kick .... me personally im not a fan of the 808 mafia's siren because i feel like thats their thing but it sounds dope !

i thought these same things but the beat goes hard af. i love the vibe and the structure, just the mixing could use some more attention

Great vibes, but I agree it is too quiet and thing sounding. Get those drums really knocking hard and this would be dope.

This is really dope man. I recommend using some sort of stereo shaper to get a wider sound on some of the elements of the track. It kinda sounds quiet and "closed in". Keep it up tho this is really good for what it is I left a like and a comment! Check out my newest track and leave some feedback~

Back