[NEW] Bryson Tiller Type Beat - Tonight [F4F]!

can I ask what kind of equipment you use. this is a nice beat right here. its chill. I like the vocals in the background. I cant make beats like that.
I'm working on a beat and I can never seem to get my beats to come out sounding clear and balanced like this song is. I was hoping youd be willing to check it out and leave some feedback on the mixing and mastering. but if you don't do mixing and mastering id still appreciate some feedback on how it sounds. my style is nothing close to mainstream.

Need Feedback on a mix. Please help me

Great work man! I have nothing to complain. Besides get Bryson on it asap haha.
Excellent work guys! Did you use a sample for this one?

Man, for some reason I must have accidently unsubbed from you somehow? Regardless, I re subbed. I like keeping up with a few people's new beats. Yours is one. Even though our styles are very different, I fuck with your shit.

Anyway, this beat is another banger man. Very dope vibe on this, could definitely see Bryson, or maybe even a... maybe Remy Boy Monte or something? Regardless, really feeling that vocal sample, and there's a sound in there at 1:58, like a distorded synth, I don't know wtf it is to be honest, but it's dope. I REALLY wish I could do shit like this. My brain only works in sample chops though, lmao.

Great drop bro.

Thanks brother. Really means a lot! I have been sampling heavily for 8 years. After studying and practice some music theory I have improved my sound.

this is fire my dude..

love the sample and the mix is clean. had me vibing at least.

thanks for the feedback

Sample sounds amazing, love that Drake-ish bassline with the low synths, drums are absolutely knockin. I fuck with the low pitched hihats too. Hard to say anything bad about this tbh. You're stuff's always on point to me.

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know your opinion, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, here's a link !

I'M BACK ! Gotham x Droppecy Collab F4F Guaranteed

Last edited:
omg that sample is so fucking nice to listen to! and those high pitched vocals goes together so good, the kick hits pretty good, the best thing I liked in this beat is the hihats man, they are dope af, really high level production.

You picked a dope sample and used it well. Love the drums especially the hi hats and the oh. Well mixed. beat could maybe do with more changeups during the verse but this is heat, great work

Back