New beats (f4f)

I listened to onabean. I do like the sinister sound. Production sounds smooth, nothing bothered me. It seems well balanced. I would be comfortable writing to it...

Lol my laptop crashed and deleted everything like 4 months ago. I had like 2k beats ): really dont post enough and i ran out of minutes on soundcloud so i delete a lot of stuff but i keep my first beats up there because its always good to humble yourself and realize where you started and how much you progressed.

I listened to 'That's A Scary Sight'. I enjoyed the ekys that played, it truly captures that South trap sound. I felt the beat could have more diversity in terms of instrumentation and layering. Some strings and horns could make this beat a lot better. But aside that, I enjoyed everything else. The backing keys that come after every 4 bars, the thick bass line that comes around every now and then. The drums were ok, not great but did what they needed to do. Solid work.

Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/jay-prod-tomorrow-feed4feed-506208/

Thanks a lot your honestly is really appreciated. I liked these keys too much to add anything lol everything kinda messed it up to me. I do layer about halfway through the song. I was messing around with the drums while rapping and decided to keep them like that. Love those 2 hits and one at the end lol the point of this beat tape was supposed to be simplicity. Also just a snippet, when someone wants to buy this im gonna sequence the **** out of this. Its 2 sounds at the end that i didnt put in the just gave a quick sample. Thanks though gonna check you out rn

Back