new beat i would just like feedback on.

I can tell where this is going but I feel like it needs to be more cohesive you know, gotta flow better. Other than that I would say focus on EQing each element like kick and bass before mastering and get things sitting together well before trying to make it bump, itll sound a lot cleaner.

Ha this is cool! Reminds me of Some Dr. Dre shit for some reason, very cinematic. I like this man! Good use of space and bringing that opera voice in hahahaha. Very creative! This was dope man, you changed it every few bars so it didn't get boring. Drums were cool, melody was on point. I like this, good job!

Panning is awesome bro and your use of the 808 is impressive but I feel like it lacks some type of flow. Otherwise It sounds great man you got some talent here!

I love how original the beat is. It really is very cinematic. I agree with the user that said to eq all the instruments, this doesn't sound bad, but it can benefit from proper eqing. Thanks for the feed btw

This beat is on point, the automation and FX really make it for me. I could definitely hear Tech N9ne or Locksmith on this. And I like your instrument choices. What plugin do you use for that?

Back