New beat! GangStarr/Wu-Tang style

I like it, the sounds are awesome, they make the beat sound very natural, with no digital sounds.. It kinda reminds me of west coast hip hop.. very creative!

check this new beat I released a few minutes ago!!
https://soundcloud.com/andrelo-music/suddenly-everything-changes-by-andrelo-2017

Really dope old school vibe bro, I like the sample as well as the drum pattern but I kind of feel like ti was mastered too much had to turn my volume down initially, maybe it's just me though

Check me out too man ! https://soundcloud.com/desmedtt/hotline-fling-prod-by-gotham

Overall nice throwback to the 90`s a good BoomBap beat, 8/10

All ya homies, thanks for showing some love, i appreciate that!

If you want comment for a track, then please send me the thread link of the beat.
It's not my own rule, this is just for showing support and love to FP family!

Let's do it.

I comment in Soundcloud that's no problem for me!

Ok, you found a gem here for the sample. I couldn't make out what it was but it is nicely flipped. The only thing I would have done differently would have probably been the drums. i like my drums a bit more complex I guess. I liked and followed you on soundcloud. I would appreciate it if you could like and comment on my new video, stay blessed!

Ok, you found a gem here for the sample. I couldn't make out what it was but it is nicely flipped. The only thing I would have done differently would have probably been the drums. i like my drums a bit more complex I guess. I liked and followed you on soundcloud. I would appreciate it if you could like and comment on my new video, stay blessed!

I just wanted to kept it oldschooly and simple. Thanks anyway.

I really like the first one. The drums are perfect and that sample definitely sound like the 90s. What drum kit do you use?

Heres my beat
https://youtu.be/ICRV2f3CfPg

Yo Flamez i already commented on youtube with username "Fif" :D
Thnx for the support, i use different drum kit to make variety sounds i never use one specific drumkit.
I can give hint that exact drum kit uses 9th wonder and definitely Drum broker mixed Jake One samples :)
I love sampling, i have mpc so thats why im not so much into newschool stuff
Sometimes i sample kick and snare just from some classic tune(jazzy stuff) if i found something..
In that beat there are also sampled with many different parts to let the melody go.

Who cares more, then i have beat which my good friend played the guitar and i sampled it into beat :D

New album will be something like this, friends play to me something and i put something together.

Last edited:
Oh shit, I really like that sample you used. Has that definite old school feeling to it. The drum pattern definitely goes hard and the snare is super punchy. Love that. Beat never goes stale throughout so all in all, nice beat for sure!

I really like a lot of the transition you incorportated. I think it really did it for this track

When you get a chance check out my track
https://soundcloud.com/j-sul/sets/feels

Oh shit, I really like that sample you used. Has that definite old school feeling to it. The drum pattern definitely goes hard and the snare is super punchy. Love that. Beat never goes stale throughout so all in all, nice beat for sure!

J.Sul u hella trippy, it scares me a bit whats up in your head man.. After U was lit af. Respect man 10/10

Gocry . i comment something in SoundCloud!

Thanx homies! Keep it comin!

That is so fire bro! I could kill this beat, Appreciate the comment and feedback on SoundCloud. We should def work together sometime mane.

That is so fire bro! I could kill this beat, Appreciate the comment and feedback on SoundCloud. We should def work together sometime mane.
I really hope collab wicha, i like ur style also! (i can send u the beat the beat if you really like it and u can try something! :)
Big thanks man!

This totally has an old school Wu Tang vibe to it dig this. I don't really have any critiques on it I maybe would have used a different snare but that's just me nit picking overall you did a really solid job on this so great job!

This totally has an old school Wu Tang vibe to it dig this. I don't really have any critiques on it I maybe would have used a different snare but that's just me nit picking overall you did a really solid job on this so great job!

i see that, this beat came successful!
Thank you all! :)

Back