New Beat Feedback (F4F)

love your melodies, they are chill. if i was to say anything you could add to them it would be to some more progressions chords near the end/beginnings of them to help them flow better as a loop if you know what i mean but great sound selection. This definitely has bounce, you obviously got talent so id just say try work on your mixing best you can and they rest will start to fall in place. Good work on this one though man!

Definitely not bad. I like the drums and the drops and the uplifters. I think the sound selection with the chord progression you chose may be a little boring. Try switching the presets you used for this particular chord progression and try putting some type of effects on your hook leads sound. Also watch some mixing tutorials as others have said and you'll be good to go!

Return the feed when you can: As I See It by Lowwki | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for the feedback! I struggle with sound selection, any tips for that?

Itzdlo, love your track man. The beats cool, fits with that song so well! Really like the lead

Not bad at all. You damn sure sound better than I did when I was at your stage. Keep working at it bro. Sounds like you almost have the Drums down. Now work on your sound selection. Try your best to sound as professional as possible.

Return Feed Back HERE

Back