Nas Type Boom Bap Beat. Feedback for Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

Gonna start uploading beats weekly. This week I have a boom bap sample flip. I would appreciate some feedback and as always it will be returned.

Really liked the sample on this one bro. The texture to the sample was A1. The drums was just this sweet track needed. Nothing overbearing, just right. Definitely a boom bap groove. I also like the background vocals you added on the break for some reason, even though it seemed to be someone just rapping. Nevertheless Keep it up!

When you get a chance, check out my latest!
Daniel Caesar - Get You Remix (chillbounce) F4F *summertunes*

first off, thanks for providing feedback on my track i really appreciate it. the sample on this beat is sick and the percussion flows extremely well. the mix sounds pretty clean. I kind of understand that you were kind of just showcasing the sample, but the structure was kind of bland, but other than that I was really digging it. keep it up.

hella smooth. This gives off a cool emotion of a of like something bittersweet. That's a tough emotion to grasp in music, so big ups for that! being the levels up a little during mastering though. It's a little quiet. Musically, this is really smooth. Great tune mate!

maybe bring the vocals up more too. ;) But awesome work. I commented and reposted on soundcloud. keep the heat coming bro

Good shit man, a really wavy vibe. Something I could see logic or someone viby getting on. I do feel like the bass could be a bit more present though. Really good flow to the beat though. Enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback!

Ill definitely say you captured the Nas on Nastradamus or I Am. I cant say its really my cup of tea really but i think you did really well if thats what you were shooting for. I actually like the drums. I think the could stick out a little more though. Aside from that, shit is not bad J Hershy.

Thanks for the feedback on my beat first off. I'm loving this one bro! I can definitely hear Nas on it. I kind of remind me of a retro love story type beat. Keep pushing his fire my man! Respect

Back