Mycelial Cords - Lost Dreams | Danny Brown x Clipping x Earl Sweatshirt

I feel like a good story could be told on this beat. I was trying to connect elements of oldschool Hip-Hop with some modern programming and IDM ambient synths later on. Let me know how that works. Drop links!

yea this has like a aphex twin/ massive attack vibe. I liek the textures used maybe try switching up the drums a bit more in terms of beat. I like the glitchy bits here and there u do. Nice work man keep it up.

Agreed with some previous feedbackers and have to say that I love the movement in this.. I had a feeling I'd like this track before I even hit play.. The way you made this move.. honestly my only thing with it is that I think I may have liked to hear the end switch-up maybe somewhere more in the middle to add a bit of a break from the rest and then brought it back.. or just another variation there.. But, that's just perspective.. I like what you were going for here! Great track! Thanks!

I dig it a lot. It's a pretty unorthodox beat and that really fits into the style of Danny Brown and Earl for sure.

I'm feeling what you are going for here. Excellent sound choice in my opinion, it has that nice spacey vibe to it which personally I love. one thing I would suggest, add a little bit of a jazzy bass into the intro, nothing special just to fail the "air" in the track. this is awesome tho. the drums are mixed crisp and they have that "bang" Honestly love the drum pattern you have going thru the beat. Really enjoyed listening to this! dope work bro.....I can see earl and leftbrain on this forsure lol...blessings

Thanks a lot guys! Good idea about the jazz bass, would give it a nice touch. Useful info all-round. I appreciate your time, cheers.

Back