My work speaks for itself (f4f)

Sounds really experimental like the guy above said. Nice instruments elements, must admit wasn't expecting the late drop. It's really interesting, you made a good soup with the ingredients you had on the hand. Like the synth playing, bass line too. Mixing sounds perfect on my headset. Could you review this trap beat here i made please?

This was very interesting, I was not expecting anything that came next. I really enjoy your style, it is so different from anything I've heard. My favorite instrument was definitely 2:16. I think your choice of instruments worked extremely well together. When that first hit dropped it scared the shit out of me haha but I really dig it. Listened to a few of your other sound cloud songs and you definitely have my follow. You have got a creative mind man, keep these coming

Let me know what you think of my latest track
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...h-etc/new-mayfly-track-tomb-f4f-100-a-525238/

Returning feed. This is really different, I like the the hits in the beginning. The only thing that puts me off is that it has no real song structure, but that might be what you were going for.

Back