My 90's Beat

Nice bro, real chill vibes. Sounds well mixed. The vocals aren't my taste personally. Only suggestion I would make is maybe lower that lofi static sound a bit.

The crackling and popping noise that plays throughout the song. Can't think of the exact name for it rn. It's common in lofi songs

The crackling and popping noise that plays throughout the song. Can't think of the exact name for it rn. It's common in lofi songs

Ah yes i understand, i use the decimort vst that emule mpc 60, sp1200 etc...so next time i try to do adjustement on it ! thank you again !

Je vais te répondre en français ce sera plus simple :D , il y a le bruit statique un peu trop élevé à mon goût, les drums un peu trop secs peut être
mais sinon c'est plaisant à écouter je kiff ce genre d'instru Good Job !

Je vais te répondre en français ce sera plus simple :D , il y a le bruit statique un peu trop élevé à mon goût, les drums un peu trop secs peut être
mais sinon c'est plaisant à écouter je kiff ce genre d'instru Good Job !

Ca marche merci pour tes conseils, je vais faire en sorte de réduire ce bruit statique sur mes prochaines prods.

Very nice! This track is impressively smooth and very easy on the ears. This track will definitely bring out the bars in an artist! Keep it up.

Back