More New Music! -Open Breeze On a New Moon- Promotional Playlists, Feedback4Feedback!

TheArciDiavolo

What's up everybody! Back again with another single for you all to check out!
Open Breeze on A New Moon is a promotional single for my promotional playlists! If you wish to get on a playlist please contact me for collaboration.
(See Future Producer's signature for contact info)
Please drop your links so I can get back to you all with feedback.
Peace & Love!

I felt the delivery of the lyrics could've been done better, (more clarity, stronger, etc.) the beat was good and had an interesting vibe, however.

Let me know what you think of this track. Can you leave a comment via SoundCloud instead? Link is in my signature or placed below
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...l-symphony-hip-hop-comment-soundcloud-507778/

Checked the link, yes I already replied to that thread and left a comment on your post. If there's a different one you'd like me to hit up tho drop a link. thanks for the feed appreciate it!

This is very interesting! Tha track has a weird vibe in a good way!! something straight out of the box !! good job! Keep up the good work! #BASSGODD

i like the out of tune instrument. this has some character. You should fill up the Track, it is lacking a good bassline. Also the Drums could be louder and more upfront. Try something with the Vocals somehow they do not fit the Track. Maybe use some chords in the hook to make it more exciting or a pad.

I really likle that kinda weird sounding main instrument. It's definitly something you don#t hear every day.
The effects on your vocals are pretty dope and fit to the style of that beat. You also got a nice Flow.
Dope Shit!

I've never heard anything like this before, A+ on originality.
I feel like a bassline and harder hitting claps would have made the beat better.

Did you do vocals and the beat?

I like the production, the mix could be better. I'd say start by making the vocals a little less loud and make the beat much louder. Just find the sweet spot where they blend together a little better.

Other than that, it's a cool song. Sounds pretty original.

I've never heard anything like this before, A+ on originality.
I feel like a bassline and harder hitting claps would have made the beat better.

Did you do vocals and the beat?

I dont believe I participated in the production of this one, but the vocals & lyrics were all me!
Thank you for the feedback! It is much appreciated
:)

Back