More futurebass x Hip hop from K dangerous!! Are you feeling it? hows my mix? F4F!

Damn this is dope, that sample is tight.
Have you tried experimenting what this would sound like with another harmony, are more low end synth or something? I hear the horns, maybe they could be a bit louder?
Just my opinion, rad track the way it is tho

so you think I chose the wrong beat? can you clarify why it doesn't fit? for clarification I am the lyricist and didn't make the beat so im just curious =)

I'm saying that your voice with that beat as far as marketability doesn't work. You've you got good lyrics but like your Sweet Sorrow track, the flow compliments the track and the track matches the flow. Kind of like a matching outfit. I'm just speaking from a marketing aspect tho. You've got the product now its just a matter of how it's packaged and who your customers are. Keep up the good music. I listened to your Soundcloud and you're on your way.

hey man, hearing your style progress so much has been dope. your vocals suit this style very well, and your flow is precise and defined. nothing to fault here. keep it up.

This shit is really dope. Bass is knocking, beat is good and your flow just perfectly fits on it.
The Vocals sound very clean to me. Your mixing is well done.
Keep it up!

Damn this is dope, that sample is tight.
Have you tried experimenting what this would sound like with another harmony, are more low end synth or something? I hear the horns, maybe they could be a bit louder?
Just my opinion, rad track the way it is tho

damn dude thank you so much!

Returning F4F: Very impressed by this, nice instrumental, great vocals, your voice is actually pretty unique and I love it, the track reminds me a little bit of MGK, great work! The mixing is definitely solid, good EQing, but the beat sounded like it was being drowned out a little by the vocals. Continuing touching this up and this track will be flawless.

Returning feed... this track sounds dope man! Don't have much negative to say... mix is tight... although as mentioned, I think the vocals could come down a knotch. Overall very unique sound man, keep pushing that shit!!

Back