MORE DARK TRAP f4f

i think its pretty good. theres nothing really specific for me to point out. thanks for feedback on my post!

I really like the beat! Especially the little clicks and sound effects hidden in your drums. I know you're going for something dark but i would've maybe added a little melody, something that stands out and keeps the listener interested. Otherwise, great job!

Sorry bro for the late response , my work-life balance is fucked up at the moment.

Drums are dope af!! great Instruments selection, organs are fire! Maybe Im wrong but the 808 should be a bit louder ( maybe only on my headphones, cant check it on my monitors at the moment )

Maybe the sub can be louder, maybe not, because like that it's seems fine to me.
Something to try ..

Mixing is good to me, it is clear. Sounds good.

I just wish that there is less classic trap sounds, synth or drums, in order to have a more subtile sound.
But on this one it's just my personnal taste.

I like the pad in the intro and the percussion in the drums are dope (like the reverby wood block thing). I'm not a huge fan of the synth that comes in around 1:00 but it still works. The change-up at 1:22 is a little weird (the chord changes in it) but it still works. The gliding on the bass is super tight, also one of my favorite parts of the track. Overall, it's really dark so it sounds like you nailed it pretty well. Just a couple small things I would change but it's mainly just personally preference you know? Dope track.

here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...bstract-rude-casual-hieroglyphics-f4f-531752/

Dark for sure, haunting melody, percussion has nice reverb/panning to add atmosphere. Hihats sound good, basic but cool. Kicks rolls are the highlight, I always like the drums in your beats. 1:22 is interesting, it lacks structure but a lot of cool ideas here. Keep doing your thing I enjoy the dark style

Check out my new track:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/f4f-ballin-ayem-banger-531944/

Back