Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money Man Type Beat | "Mia Khalifa" | Trap | Feed4feed 100% returned 24hrs or less

Thanks

Money Man Type Beat | "Mia Khalifa" | Trap | Feed4feed 100% returned 24hrs or less

Sign in to disable this ad
    Whats up guys took a lil break to work on my mixing and mastering would love to hear some feedback and hopefully constructive critique. As always drop your links below after dropping feedback

Thanks
    Hey man, just got here from your response on my beat. This is dope, I love your drums, they make the track feel alive. The beat is dope, but there's something killer missing. It feels kinda safe. Like there's another level that I think you can reach. Not sure what's missing though.

Quick question, you said the mix on my beat was kinda "top heavy". What does that mean?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joshuadonbeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Very chill dark vibes you made there! Kick is pretty hard! I like that transition at 1:23! This beat really has an amazing energy! My only complaint is that it has too much elements and less space for a rapper! Overall, pretty solid beat!
    Please if you have some time check my youtube channel and instagram profile
    IG : https://www.instagram.com/ogkingbeats YT : https://goo.gl/dWu7KS

5. The Following User Says Thank You to OGKING BEATS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshuadonbeats View Post
    Hey man, just got here from your response on my beat. This is dope, I love your drums, they make the track feel alive. The beat is dope, but there's something killer missing. It feels kinda safe. Like there's another level that I think you can reach. Not sure what's missing though.

Quick question, you said the mix on my beat was kinda "top heavy". What does that mean?
    Thanks for the listen bro. And i think i meant I felt the high end frequencies were dominant in the mix

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OGKING BEATS View Post
    Very chill dark vibes you made there! Kick is pretty hard! I like that transition at 1:23! This beat really has an amazing energy! My only complaint is that it has too much elements and less space for a rapper! Overall, pretty solid beat!
    Nice! finally got my drums right! And I could the space thing being an issue now that you mention it, I usually get ppl telling me my beats are too simple lmao so I kinda went nuts on this one. Ty for the quality feed g

Thanks
    Wow this is nuts. Sounds good from here! Fierce low end but punchy, interesting arrangement. Might do my morning freestyle to this, keep it up man!

iNSTAGRAM: @itsryanreach

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NinjaBeats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaBeats View Post
    Wow this is nuts. Sounds good from here! Fierce low end but punchy, interesting arrangement. Might do my morning freestyle to this, keep it up man!

Preciate at that my guy!

Thanks
    This is really nice dude. Great punchy mix, but nothing is too harsh. Love those synths you used in the background with that videogamey sound. Great work on this, ready for a rapper for sure.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AugustusTheGreat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sick banger man is this on soundcloud? would love to add it to my playlist

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HEADCUTTA For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustusTheGreat View Post
    This is really nice dude. Great punchy mix, but nothing is too harsh. Love those synths you used in the background with that videogamey sound. Great work on this, ready for a rapper for sure.

Bless!! Thanks bro!

Thread Information