"Might of Mind" Dark Hip-Hop Beat (F4F)

RzRbeats

This is a new dark beat I made recently influenced by ICP-like beat type,I tried mixing some dark cellos and glockenspiels along with some whistles and effects and the result seemed great to me,yet I tried to mix the track as much as I could because I still have my old pc,anyway check this and leave some feedback and I will return the favour asap!

Wow this is awesome bro! Love the drums on this, very smooth and well balanced. I think the spacey sound is a little weird, maybe try toning it down, making it less on the forefront. The strings are really cool and give it that dark sound along with the bass hits. Love the low to high pass too. Keep it up homie!

Check me out and let me in on some feed.

[h=3]Sound The Horns REMIX (FREE) F4F[/h]
- A

This sounds kind of west coast but it flows perfectly and is definitely a head-nodder. Sounds a bit empty , but its still A1 !

Hey,

I think it's a good beat, more of an interlude type than something that would work full length, but I think the sounds work well together. As above, maybe try some more interesting compositions, drums a good and the mixing is even, so no complaints there.

Keep at it!

Really liked this beat, drums are great, but i think you could change 3rd and 4th sub bass note. Nice work tho.

nice beat m8! i love that bells panned to the right lol overall good production, i miss some rapper on it and it would be perfect keep it up :)!

hey man, your drums are nice and mix seems to be good, but I think it's 1) too repetative 2) the poor sound.
You should add some variations.

The mix is good imo, I just think u need some switchups on the melody since sounds like a 1 or 2 bar loop, and I wouldn't wanna listen to a 1 or 2 bar loop for 3 mins ;) keep at it

Back