Michael Milner- Post Traumatic EP *F4F*

Thanks for the feedback man. Checked a few of your tracks. Nice vibe on them, I think cheat codes was my favorite of the ones I listened to. Ill come back in a check more of the tracks later.

Not gonna lie I wasn't really feeling that autotune stuff. Beats were dope. Singing needs work. I like the cool vibes throughout the songs.

Thanks for the feedback man. Checked a few of your tracks. Nice vibe on them, I think cheat codes was my favorite of the ones I listened to. Ill come back in a check more of the tracks later.

thank you bro i appreciate that!

Some songs would fit with your autotune and others don't for example the 1st song I feel like it would of been wayyy better without autotune but thats just me. great project though ! sounds great

Came through - Has a sick chord progression, nice vibe and flow however personally you using too much auto tune that its distracting to me.
Expectations - Is not bad decent feel.
Off and On - The beat coming in at the start is hard but same problem with auto tune for me the end after 2.30 is nice mellow ending.
Fly Away - Nice catchy chorus and the vocals sound great. This beat again is incredible great beat selection, work with YPNT more.
Bullion - Like the more rappy track on there. The flow is nice. The beat is average though but doesn't kill the vibe.
Rearview - Nice lowfi mellow track could hear this bumping in chill club where people just hanging. I like the auto tune on this one though. The last verse could use some work just not really feeling.
Blu Ray - Nice concept of the song with the name. The beat again is solid but doesn't stand out.
Minute - The intro is a bit long for my liking but it builds nicely. Again I like the use of the auto tune but turning down a level would help.
Only Way - This sounds like a logic song. Which is a good and a bad thing because it means its banging but I also think of logic when I hear it. The beat is banging but it sounds kind of like under pressure again a good and a bad think. Stand out song on the ep though i like it.
Tell Her Nah - Blowing up my phone blowing my phone. This song is also standout the beat and the flow go well together. Song to play in the strip club or in the morning. you could start social media challenge of situation when you tell people nah. Featured verse is ok but could have been cut.
Cheat codes - Too much auto tune ( I know i sound like a broken record). Try be more confident with a less processed vocal because this song has potential.
Missing For Days - The beat like a lot of them is hot. However this might be my least favorite song on the ep. The chorus is kinda catchy but i don't feel the rest of it.

Overall not a bad effort. I feel you could have shortened the ep or split it into part 1 and part 2 to leave the listener wanting more after each one rather than tired by the end of 12 songs. Not bad will peep future projects to see how its going but good luck man.

I get the sound you're going for, just add some more emotion to the singing and cut back on the autotune (optional) and you can really enhance it. keep rockin'

Came through - Has a sick chord progression, nice vibe and flow however personally you using too much auto tune that its distracting to me.
Expectations - Is not bad decent feel.
Off and On - The beat coming in at the start is hard but same problem with auto tune for me the end after 2.30 is nice mellow ending.
Fly Away - Nice catchy chorus and the vocals sound great. This beat again is incredible great beat selection, work with YPNT more.
Bullion - Like the more rappy track on there. The flow is nice. The beat is average though but doesn't kill the vibe.
Rearview - Nice lowfi mellow track could hear this bumping in chill club where people just hanging. I like the auto tune on this one though. The last verse could use some work just not really feeling.
Blu Ray - Nice concept of the song with the name. The beat again is solid but doesn't stand out.
Minute - The intro is a bit long for my liking but it builds nicely. Again I like the use of the auto tune but turning down a level would help.
Only Way - This sounds like a logic song. Which is a good and a bad thing because it means its banging but I also think of logic when I hear it. The beat is banging but it sounds kind of like under pressure again a good and a bad think. Stand out song on the ep though i like it.
Tell Her Nah - Blowing up my phone blowing my phone. This song is also standout the beat and the flow go well together. Song to play in the strip club or in the morning. you could start social media challenge of situation when you tell people nah. Featured verse is ok but could have been cut.
Cheat codes - Too much auto tune ( I know i sound like a broken record). Try be more confident with a less processed vocal because this song has potential.
Missing For Days - The beat like a lot of them is hot. However this might be my least favorite song on the ep. The chorus is kinda catchy but i don't feel the rest of it.

Overall not a bad effort. I feel you could have shortened the ep or split it into part 1 and part 2 to leave the listener wanting more after each one rather than tired by the end of 12 songs. Not bad will peep future projects to see how its going but good luck man.

man i appreciate you taking the time to do a full review bro, this is amazing. i appreciate that!

I like your beat selection, reminds me of Isaiah Rashad but more towards that RnB style.
EP sounds pretty solid in general man, some of the songs could use more distinctive elements, to make your style stand out from others. Either way good work!

Back