Michael Milner- It's Better This Way (EP) *F4F*

This little project is fire for sure. You are definitely coming into your own as an artist. What I really love about this project is the cohesiveness of it all. From the production to the lyrics and what your voice brings. I would like to see you do more with your voice and get a little bit out of your comfort zone though in the future. Like how KLZthe13th pointed out.

Always quality though! Great project brother!

Thanks bro i alwasy appreciate everything youve done for me. the next project will be crazy!

Dude your shit is awesome!! Your tracks sound really full dynamically and don't sound rigid at all, I love the drum sounds you use aswell, especially on 'Alright'. I'd very interested to know what plugins you use to give that water-y feel to the backing to 'Alright' aswell
I'd be totally up for a collab sometime dude. Following you now.

Dude your shit is awesome!! Your tracks sound really full dynamically and don't sound rigid at all, I love the drum sounds you use aswell, especially on 'Alright'. I'd very interested to know what plugins you use to give that water-y feel to the backing to 'Alright' aswell
I'd be totally up for a collab sometime dude. Following you now.

Thanks bro!!! yeah man lets collab! email me!!!! michaelmilnermusic@gmail.com !!!!

love this
"i cant" .......long story but imo this beat sounds wintery and cold like wiley (eskiboy) (also some older drake) not similar in style but in mix and instrumentation
i love that style, i would love to emulate this style one day

vocals are on point and you sound comfortable and unfazed at all on the mic

im following you on soundcloud now

love this
"i cant" .......long story but imo this beat sounds wintery and cold like wiley (eskiboy) (also some older drake) not similar in style but in mix and instrumentation
i love that style, i would love to emulate this style one day

vocals are on point and you sound comfortable and unfazed at all on the mic

im following you on soundcloud now

Thank you i appreciate that man for real. i worked hard on my presence ever since i started doing this. that was like a big big thing for me. you made my day lol :)

I listened to it's better this way i think that's the song first one on the page. I liked the idea of how your delivering it's definitely different which is always good imo. Keep working on tightening up the delivery and maybe try different flow patterens and keep experimenting. Keep it up though it's all a work in progress bro.

I listened to it's better this way i think that's the song first one on the page. I liked the idea of how your delivering it's definitely different which is always good imo. Keep working on tightening up the delivery and maybe try different flow patterens and keep experimenting. Keep it up though it's all a work in progress bro.

thanks g i appreciate it

Really well produced EP with a great sound.
I agree that the vocals could be a little louder but i like the overall style of your EP.
I personally like I Can'(T) most.
Keep it up bro!

Back