Michael Milner- I Need x Clipzs (Feed for Feed)

Yungspazz

Yo whats up, dropped a new song after the ep i dropped. Enjoy, i'm on the hook! I mixed and mastered, leave feedback and i'll return if you got links!

Pretty dope. Hook vocals are clean - i like em. Verses are dope, too. S/O to your homie he also got some skillz. Mixdown and Mastering is good. Everything is on a perfect level. Nothing much to say this is solid.

- Returned

Pretty dope. Hook vocals are clean - i like em. Verses are dope, too. S/O to your homie he also got some skillz. Mixdown and Mastering is good. Everything is on a perfect level. Nothing much to say this is solid.

- Returned

Thank you my brotha! appreciate it.

I like this from the start, the mix is very clean. Do you mix/master your own vocals? If so how do you achieve this much of a crisp overtone. I like the chorus, and the beat. This track feels very professional, I feel like verse could sound better without auto tune, not that its bad with it. Check out my newest track and leave me some feedback if you dont mind! 4 rappers on this beat

Dope! The instrumental is clean and creative, the guy rapping is actually good. Keep this up!

chorus is dope! i like the low cut on your vocals. sounds nice. mix is dope. I agree with the guy above. The verses didn't need autotune. Overall it sounds solid. I like the concept of the song too. Well done.

Here to return the feedback. Mix is awesome. Very crispy. But like everyone else said, the verses doesn't sound good with autotune. Keep it up fam!

I like this from the start, the mix is very clean. Do you mix/master your own vocals? If so how do you achieve this much of a crisp overtone. I like the chorus, and the beat. This track feels very professional, I feel like verse could sound better without auto tune, not that its bad with it. Check out my newest track and leave me some feedback if you dont mind! 4 rappers on this beat
Thanks man! and yes i mix and master my vocals. i use ozone 5 and waves plugins, shoot me a email i can help you more brotha! and drop your link my man! i got you

chorus is dope! i like the low cut on your vocals. sounds nice. mix is dope. I agree with the guy above. The verses didn't need autotune. Overall it sounds solid. I like the concept of the song too. Well done.

Thanks brotha. i thought the auto tune would bring out alil bit of the melody, i prolly shoulda toned down alil bit

Back