mellowrascal - let go [f4f] (sad hip hop beats / instrumental)

mrascal

i wrote all the melodies, no sample are use on this one ..except for the drumkit lol:p

what do u guys think? :)

if u guys got extra time listen to this one too :) :
*this one use sample lol*

Sorry the quick feed but i enjoyed it the drum kit was my favorite part lol great creative choice 2 thumbs up over here

i like the vibes of this beat! great job on the melody too. for some reason the drums sounds like they have a filter or something over them, im not sure if its the sample or mixing. other than that great work on this!
check out my latest beat if you get a chance:
SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

yeah i filtered the drums ..cut the high freq to create a weird sound haha...thanks man

your track is awesome!! clean mix ..do you use 808 on that? if yes you need to tell me how hahaha ..overall is good job!

that piano sounds incredible on both tracks. the drums fit in with the vibe and groove nicely on let go and i especially like the beginning piano intro for soul gazing. both beats have a tight groove and defined sounds. good shit!

that piano sounds incredible on both tracks. the drums fit in with the vibe and groove nicely on let go and i especially like the beginning piano intro for soul gazing. both beats have a tight groove and defined sounds. good shit!

glad you like it!!....the piano intro on soul gazing is sampled from I want to talk about you by Ryo Fukui :)

Gude,

really nice piano melody on the first one! Tbh I don't really dig the effect on the drums (esp. hihat and snare), sounds like a mild flanger or just an eq? It just makes it sound a little bit of.

EDIT: I just went through the comments and read that you wanted the drums to sound that way. Fine with me :-D

Last edited:
Gude,

really nice piano melody on the first one! Tbh I don't really dig the effect on the drums (esp. hihat and snare), sounds like a mild flanger or just an eq? It just makes it sound a little bit of.

EDIT: I just went through the comments and read that you wanted the drums to sound that way. Fine with me :-D

lol thanks bro! sokay

Nice piano sound on both beats The drums are good. Just keep on!!!

thanks man!

Back