Melifluo - Boom Bap - NEW Instrumental Track

I love these boom-bap vibes so damn hard,the sample is incredibly dope,and the drums compliment the sample very well,but imo,your beat lacks bass,I would love to see a bassline rocking this thing,anyway very nice work,it's a demo so I am not able to critique any further,Keep it up!

Last edited:
I love these boom-bap vibes so damn hard,the sample is incredibly dope,and the drums compliment the sample very well,but imo,your beat lacks bass,I would love to see a bassline rocking this thing,anyway very nice work,it's a demo so I am not able to critique any further,Keep it up!

Glad you feel the vibes my homie !
:)

Dope af! Really clean mix, Tight sampling, hard drum pattern, i think the kick could do with a lot more low end and umph, i think a bass line would be dope af too, great work Overall,

- Returned

- Sol-RA

really dope, sample is dope and i like the scratches. Only thing missing is like others have said, bass

Crazy work on that sample I luv when them vocals would come in for a split second was a nice touch, also diggin the drums mixed real good...nice work

Sounds really good :) I love this style, the opening is a bit boring, but when it gets in its sick.

Back