Masada X The Archangels - DarkSide F4F100

wildinout8

New darker track I produced for artist John Masada called The DarkSide.

Let me know the good, the bad and the ugly and I will always return feedback 100%.

Good instrumentation, melody, smooth transitions. Didn't like the rapper at all but that's not on you. I would like to hear the sub bass more consistent instead of just on the downbeat. The mix felt a bit flat, would sound much better brightened up a bit and louder. I would like to hear the chorus vox turned up. Overall nice work!

Yeah man, the beat's hot and the vocals aren't bad but I'm not loving them. I like the intensity of the drums and piano, the fx throughout the track is really solid too. Overall it has a nice crisp and professional sound. Like I said though, I think you're shining on this track a little more than the rapper, no offense to that dude, he's not bad, just loving the beat more!

nice beat, love how crunchy the drums sound and all the instruments are cool imo
good structuring and buildup.. i agree that the mix feels a bit flat tho
kinda hard to hear what's wrong with it but i think it might be the vocals drowning some frequencies out
rapper kinda ****ed up the flow of the track tbh lol but the beat is all good bro

Great job on the transitions. Love the melody and the percussion. Imo, could have used a better 808 or sub-bass. I think there could have been a better rapper over it, but that's a different story. Overall, love the vibe of the beat and the mix sounds great. Keep it up!

First of the beat already is insane, great mixing on it. AS far as the MC he needed better mixing, and he was also a lil bit sluggish but not bad, vibe was still great. keep it up I did enjoy the track. 1

Great production. It was mixed pretty cleanly and everything sounded solid. Rapper could have been better, haha.

Back