Make Room by Meursault Beats

I was gonna ask you if this was a rap beat but I just heard Lil Wayne on this lol. I like the concept of this beat and I like the samples. The higher guitar (I think it's a guitar) has A LOT of panning movement.. almost too much to me. Not saying there shouldn't be automation, but it's kind of distracting me a bit. Overall though, good job on this. Check me out

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...e-beat-prod-trakstar-f4f-532600/#post50035648

That is actually a vocal sample. I got rid of the crazy panning.

i like the beat, but i think kick could use some more punch and snare could use a lil reverb, cause it sounds kinda dry, but maybe that's just me
overall it's dope and guitar solo is indeed good shit right there

Last edited:
damn dude thats fucking fire!!! crazy hi hat work and the guitar is awesome. the mix sounds very clean - maybe the bass should be a bit louder, but thats just me. thats a 5 out of 5 points!

The atmosphere of your beat sounds really angry it's dope. I like the guitar part around 0:55 the melody and the preset are catchy. The voice sample on the chorus is cool too. But I don't feel this snare. Your beat is very energetic so your need a very agressive snare and this one is not. The overall mixing sounds good to me. Very good work and thank you for the feedback on my beat. ;)

Back