Made a beat tape where each track samples the SNES game Chrono Trigger

pgathriller

Made a beat tape of sorts, more of a remixtape tbh, where I remixed some of my favorite tracks from the SNES video game 'Chrono Trigger'. It's meant to be sort of a lofi-hiphop/vaportrap hybrid sound

Feel free to just click around the video randomly and let me know if any beats hit you particularly well or if there were any you weren't feeling at all

There's a tracklist in the description but I'll post it here too so you can just click through on the embedded video:
0:00 - Presentiment ¦ ク ロ ノ ・ ト リ ガ ー
0:41 - Chrono ' s Theme ¦ ク ロ ノ の テ ー マ
3:08 - Corridors ♢f Time
5:18 - Memories ♢f Green
7:06 - Silent Light ¦ 沈 黙 の 光
9:14 - Tyran Castle
11:24 - Λt The Bottom Of Night ¦ 夜 の底 に て
14:04 - The Day The World Revived
16:50 - Ξpilogue ・ To Good Friends ¦ エ ピ ロ ー グ

Last edited:
nice idea to make an beattape with sounds, i had love this game in my childhood
i like this rough sound, but its pitty that this dope drums going down in this this big reverbed and fx samplesound, but the rest is really dope

Silent Light: dope! Tyran Castle: DOPE!

not the biggest fan of lo fi, but this was an easy listen! Dope idea overall!!

really solid lofi project man, very atmospheric and i might actually come back to this and throw it on in the background, very chill vibes! good stuff!

nice idea to make an beattape with sounds, i had love this game in my childhood
i like this rough sound, but its pitty that this dope drums going down in this this big reverbed and fx samplesound, but the rest is really dope

These tracks were some of my first time really going for all out trap drums so I'm kinda glad the lofi sound could mask some of my novice details haha

Silent Light: dope! Tyran Castle: DOPE!

not the biggest fan of lo fi, but this was an easy listen! Dope idea overall!!

Thank you! Plan on doing another!

really solid lofi project man, very atmospheric and i might actually come back to this and throw it on in the background, very chill vibes! good stuff!
Thanks for listening!!

This was dope
First three were flawless tyran castle was my next favorite nice work

Yeee thank you!

Back