Made a beat in a day for the first time, let me know what you think

Ye it´s nice ^^ Really relaxing, but the quality is... ok? ^^"
Sry im really bad at this:rolleyes:. I do this all since february and so i don´t feel.... competent....(?) enough to criticize other peoples music :hmmm: ^^"

:offtopic: Sry ^^
But i was wondering if i´m like.... "not normal...(?)" for making my songs so fast ^^" I can´t get it how ppl need 1 Month or more for a song or beat... WITHOUT several recordings of real orchestras, singers and so on... i´m talking about the DAW-it-yourself-in-ur-basement-appartement-thingi... not the Universal Studio Shit ^^
Depending on genre, workflow, how complex the song is and how much love i put into it, it takes me personally from.... 4h to 4 days oO But the average is about 1 -2 days? ^^"
And this isn´t flexing or shit. I´m rly curious about what im missing the whole time in music production... i mean... it´s about.. 90% of the whole process that´s missing as it seems...? oO
I think... that´s... a lot? oO
Ok maybe more attention for the detail in mixing... more than 25 days for mixing and mastering? Naaaaaa..... don´t tell me...

Haha, it's ok, thanks for listening either way.

And as to the second part of your comment, some people just "understand" how to make beats. Other people like me, my mind is a little crazy, it goes everywhere and can make garbage. So I have to think a lot, and plan what to do next. I take a lot of breaks and think about what I will do once my break is done. Some other people can just jump in and everything can be done even in 15 minutes. I think maybe someday I might be able to do that. But at the end of the day, we are all different, we all have our own "process".

I listened to some of your music "Don't Go Piss at 3am" is pretty cool, creepy, even a bit scary. Your tracks could use with some mixing, just to more effectively communicate your musical ideas. Say for example the Don't Go Piss at 3am song, all the synthss are up front/clashing. I can imagine if they had their own space it would be even more special.

Ye, i rly have to focus more on the detailed stuff. It always depends in how much the song means for myself ^^"
25 more days until a song is done sounds like a.... lot of change? ^^" Seems like i better start safe with 1 or 2 additional days/sessions ^^"
And thx for listening :D

Back