Looking for more feedback - beat i made a little while back F4F

Think the percussion elements follow a nice line, i appreciate it. Drop sounds cool, crash match's right, synth's were interesting considering the proposal vibe. Open hat was nicely introduced. Nice quick stop near the mid, effects here and there too. Closed hat playing is simple, but correct and effective. Could you review this jazzy beat that i made please?

Appreciate your feedback bro. Nice mixture of smooth and dirty synths man! After the first drop at 0:17 I was expecting a harder snare, like the ones you have after 0:46. Gotta say I do like the variation in the drum programming throughout the track, it keeps me interested and wondering where it'll go next. I think you should extend the section after 1:30 - I was nodding my head, that shit bangs then just ends haha - I really like the vibe on this man. Wish certain parts were longer!

Now being a rapper/ singer someone could definitely snap on this all you need is the right artist to work with,

Appreciate your feedback bro. Nice mixture of smooth and dirty synths man! After the first drop at 0:17 I was expecting a harder snare, like the ones you have after 0:46. Gotta say I do like the variation in the drum programming throughout the track, it keeps me interested and wondering where it'll go next. I think you should extend the section after 1:30 - I was nodding my head, that shit bangs then just ends haha - I really like the vibe on this man. Wish certain parts were longer!

Appreciate the FB man, i will definitely add a harder snare, i have been told that more than once.

First of all, thank you for the feedback on my beat. About your beat now, it's a nice composition. The melodies are catchy and the trappy drum pattern sounds very good. I think the snare can knock a little more harder. The lead sounds good too and the overall mixing looks ok to me. Good work bro! ;)

Back