Logic/ J. Cole Type Beat

Thread title says it all. Let me know if there's anything you think needs improvement on this and how I could fix it.

Drop your links I feedback you back, asap. Thanks!

Hey Prince Danny.
- What kind of Digital Audio Software do you use? :) The sample is cool, and the bass too. If I was you, I would have mixed it a bit different, maybe add more plugins to the mixer channel, so that the sample would be a bit louder and more crisp :) I like the stereo effect that the strings gave. I'm not very fund of that type of scratching, it sounds a bit too midi in my opinion :) The drums are cool, especially the hats. They have a sort of Nas illmatic type feel to it.
Maybe add another element in the chorus? Instead of the scratching xD :D
- Here is my latest track, check it out: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned

This is dope fam I would love to hear Cole on this! I have nothing negative to say about this bro you did your thing. Keep it up bro! I left you a like l, comment, and follow on your SoundCloud profile! Return the feed?

Last edited:
The piano is nice almost has a latin feel or is that just me. The drum break is nice and gritty, although not too sure about the reverb on it. I am personally a fan of dry grit lol (instead put reeverb on piano etc). I like the extra samples used like the shouting and the dj scratching.. Gives it some variety; doesn't get boring quickly! Good beat, can hear an mc on this for sure. Can you return the feedback? Peace Outss vs j cole!

Back