lo.fi • CHILL • Boom Bap HIP HOP BEAT prod. f a m i c o m [ F 4 F 100 % ]

I appreciate the dirty feeling tracks like that, this sample is quite unique and different. Must admit i would made it cleaner, but that's wasn't your intention so i think you done a good work under the circumstances, after all the sampling sounds old so the dirty elements match's fine. Keep the beats coming! Thanks for the feed by the way

this is dope. great flip of this sample - i ran across it a while back but couldn't figure out how to make it work like i wanted. the way you used it sounds really unique - it caught my attention of the bat. the drums don't sound as punchy or thick as i would've liked, but that may be personal preference. maybe trimming down the play time to just a minute or two would also keep it interesting.
anyways man, great work. keep it up.

this is dope. great flip of this sample - i ran across it a while back but couldn't figure out how to make it work like i wanted. the way you used it sounds really unique - it caught my attention of the bat. the drums don't sound as punchy or thick as i would've liked, but that may be personal preference. maybe trimming down the play time to just a minute or two would also keep it interesting.
anyways man, great work. keep it up.

coming from you man this is big, im also a huge admirer of your beats barnes. im always keeping in touch with your works keep them coming through man!

Back