"$lime" (Money Man/Lil Baby Type Beat) - Threestaxxx

LongLiveTheKing

New beat, looking for feedback. if its trash tell me its trash (trust me it helps) lol. Went for something a lil different

Hows the mix? what did you like? anything you didnt? anything youd change? How are my visuals?

Thanks im returning all feedback

SoundCloud

Youtube

Last edited:
Dope piano progression man real chill vibe! maybe i'd used another kick with more punch but other than that its a solid beat bro!

Cool vibe bro! Feedback would be that it would be cool to hear more variation in terms of sounds and structure. Blessings.

love the piano its fya man, the switch up was crazy and works really well. Solid structure on this aswell, literally the only thing id say is you could add some more high end to the 808 but this is still honestly really nice fr the fx/samples you use like the "yeah" are dope. Great work dropped a like and a sub

love the piano its fya man, the switch up was crazy and works really well. Solid structure on this aswell, literally the only thing id say is you could add some more high end to the 808 but this is still honestly really nice fr the fx/samples you use like the "yeah" are dope. Great work dropped a like and a sub

thanks fam. I just gave it another listen on consumer speakers, and you’re right I tried some new compression and distortion techniques on my 808. I used camel crusher on it and I don’t like the results lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. I agree that the piano sounds nice. I really like the percussion, but maybe the kick could come through the 808 better like someone else says. The kick and 808 kind of muddy up together just a bit. Nice beat though overall.

Those hi hat rolls along with the chops and vocals make for a great fill in of the pockets. The piano is mixed to perfection. Love the melody and the 808s. The overall beat leaves room for the artist to breath. Perfect for the trap artist.

Back