Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat *F4F*

A new beat I made just recently. All comments and criticism is greatly appreciated. I'm not necesarrily sure if it sounds like a Lil Uzi Vert beat but it had some of that flavor to me. Any comments will be returned in favor.

Ok Im definitely digging the melody bro its fire! It kinda reminds me of my Chinatown beat but honestly I would have put a lil more kick in this song. I personally feel trap is dominated by kicks/808s and hi hats and thats whats lacking to make this a complete BANGER bro! But check me out bro maybe we can work on something together

Lets Play A Game: I Post It, You Roast It/If Its Nice, Drop A Like (F4F)

Appreciate the feedback. I'll keep it in mind next time around. And I'm down for a collaboration, just let me know when.

I dig the melodies they do kinda have the Lil Uzi vibe so I see what you was going for but I do think the mixing of the beat could be better the mix needs cleaning and the drums could knock harder especially the kick and 808 also the drums sounds like they are a lil off with the melodies you could of played them in yourself or added in swing but I think being more subtle with the swing will help the drums blend with the melodies a lil more but thats just me.

Check out my latest
[F4F] Travis Scott x Pouya x Xavier Wulf x 21 Savage Type Beat [F4F]

Back