Late Night Vintage Vibes [F4F]

Mix sounds really big. I think the snare needs some more presence in the mix. I think there might be too much reverb going on in the mix with the instruments. It makes it hard to latch on to something with the track if that makes any sense but it works here if you're strictly going for the vibes. Just my thoughts...

Snare is smooth bro love the time spent on everything, it sounds too far seperated though. Other than that i really enjoy it. Maybe tone down on reverb a tiny bit haha.

Some gliding synths would go great with this track !
Search for Danger : 1:30 (F.O.O.L Remix), at around 2:21, the high pitch synth you hear is the one I'm talking about

Keep up the good work !

Check mine out if you feel like :)

Last edited:
Wooooww These one is so dope!! Good trap man and a good baseline!! The melody is nice. I have subscribe to your yt channel would you pls return the favor! dope1!

Snare is smooth bro love the time spent on everything, it sounds too far seperated though. Other than that i really enjoy it. Maybe tone down on reverb a tiny bit haha.

very smooth like a babies bumbum feelin this sir u was in the zone doin this one but like the guy above i say turn down the reverb but thats minor u could leave as is and people would still dig it

Thnx guys, anyone else on collaborating on smthng similar to this? I want to build partnership with other upandcoming producers with similar taste. Please let me know

Back